What you'll learn:
• Why it can be so hard to take a creative project from beginning to end, and what's so different about creative projects compared to other types of projects.
• What "not finishing" does to you and your potential as a creative artist.
• How to choose the most promising project to work on—and why this is such a critical step.
• The detailed work you need to do in the beginning planning stages to keep yourself on track. (Along with worksheets and guidance to help you do it!)
• Your unique motivation preference and how to stay motivated through the tough times.
• How to get through the "slog"—the dreaded middle of any project where most creatives quit.
• How to defeat the six most common demons that derail a creative artist's progress, including perfectionism and self-doubt.
• How to troubleshoot problems you may encounter with your project along the way.
• The biggest reason why many creatives quit just when they're almost done—and how to push through.